Quick History/Description of Practice
CrossRoads Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Inc. is a full service rehabilitation agency providing physical and occupational therapy to the Central Pennsylvania area since August 2001. At its inception, it was desired that we provide personalized care with a manual therapy emphasis. Unique to our philosophy is the hands-on manual therapy skills performed by veteran therapists in conjunction with modalities, flexibility, and strengthening to maximize a patient's return to a healthier lifestyle. The CrossRoads philosophy has even earned it inclusion in a USA Today article about physical therapy.
CrossRoads Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Inc. offers "A Hand in Healing" by:
- Recognizing that personalized patient care is paramount.
- Motivating every patient to succeed and obtain their best.
- Matching patients with the highest qualified therapist skilled in meeting that particular patient's care needs.
- Employing a kind, compassionate and genuine staff to make each visit as pleasurable as possible.
- Providing a cost efficient system with proven results.
- Respecting the patient's time and adhering to scheduled appointments.
- Gathering a team of highly trained therapists, with unmatched training in assisting patients on their road to recovery.
- Treating each other with respect and dignity.